the sixth day of xmas

 my true love gave to me
6 Geese a-laying
5 Gooold Riiiings!!
4 Calling birds 
3 French Hens
2 Turtle Doves
and a partridge in a pear tree

...•☆°✵°☆•...

LOVING
in 2020

my long walks in the Pannenhoef nature reserve

::

meditating to Insight Timer
and meditating to my own timer

::

long chats with my dear friend Mo

::

Breda

::

my balcony, and the way it became such a
wonderful place to be, this year.
we had breakfasts and dinners, coffees and croissants,
we sunbathed and lounged, and loved the views
and the sounds of the neighbours

::

seeing my eldest son so happy and contented,
during his 2 week visit, this summer

::

watching my daughter muddle through
while school became such a challenge
and finding new friendships as well

::

seeing the middle 2 boys find a way to live
at their dad's house, after my choice to leave their old one

::

rediscovering the joy of this blog...

::



2 comments:

Sandra said...

Ik ben blij dat je weer bent gaan bloggen 😉

Daan said...

@sandra - ik ook!! <3