on dreams and ponder

since i want to move away from labels - and both 'Bohemian' and 'Buddhist' are that - about my identity, i decided to change the name, and url, of this blog. i dream and i ponder, on life and all it's weird, amazing facets. 

i'm neither a Buddhist, nor am i very Bohemian. i try to be the latter, and i feel i achieve this by being Me as much as i can. for me that entails having my own style, my own values, my own belief system {based in a spiritual, love-steeped, Universe-inspired way of thinking} that seems to clash wildly with how society wants people to be. and that's fine. i just don't really want to be part of it, any more than i have to... 

this past year has shown me how far removed i feel from 'Society' and how i wish to be part of a community of people who live in love and abundance and joy, and leave my fear-based thinking behind, however hard that is at times... 

so i dream of the life i want, and i ponder on the obstacles on my path, then let them go... life's too short for labels




No comments: